Once we are introduced, Wingman Legal Tech will take it from there and begin the consulting process to help meet their needs.
When consultation and system setup is complete, for appreciation you will receive a commission based on the consulting fee.
A good referral partner is looking to enhance their services for law firms and get rewarded in doing so. These partners provide business services such as, accounting, marketing, website development, or any other legal vendor that caters to law firms.
- This referral is looking to refresh their technology and upgrade their capabilities for lean technology and better access.
- Breakaway firm that is looking to get a new law office started.
- An expressed need to improve processes.
- Frustration with IT costs or technology setup, such as servers and remote access.
- An IT Director looking to complete IT projects.
- A medium sized law firm looking to outsource their technology management.
- Any law firm with software licenses expiring or hardware reaching end of life.
- Marketing Consultants: we can help by implementing a CRM solution that helps keep track of all the leads your services generate.
- Website Developers: Enhance your website product by integrating forms that can send data to a law firm’s systems.
- Accounting Firms: Improve your services by implementing time tracking system that can connect to QuickBooks and legal specific practice management reporting capabilities.
- Legal Vendors: Become a resource that your customers can use as a well-connected vendor in the legal industry.
- Enhance your services by bringing in legal technology experts
- Top qualified referral partners highlighted in our client communications
- Commission incentives